Facebook is one of the most popular social networking website provides you platform to get connected with your loved ones. You can also share image, videos and related stuff with your friends. Lots of people love to share videos, you can even stream videos and share it again. But when it comes to download Facebook video to your hard disk , there is not official way to make that thing happen.
To download videos from Facebook you need to have some software or online tool to download it from Facebook. This process some time consume lots of precious time and user get nothing, as most of the software and tool are full of malware or do nothing.
What if you’re able to download Facebook videos to your computer without using any software and online tool? I know this will be best thing ever you’ve seen over the web. Below in this article you’ll actually going to see the trick on which this whole article is based.
Guide to Download Facebook Videos to Computer without any Software or Online Tool [Trick]
1. First of all visit the video page on Facebook and check the URL of the video. Let us have an example:
2. Now what you need to do is change above url to the mobile version url. All you need to do is switch “www” with “m” as shown below: For Example
3. Here on this page, play video and watch it for 5-10 second and, then pause the video. (If possible, view full video)
4. Make right click on video and you will get the option “Save video as” just click on it.
5. Now you will get pop up to download the video. Simply rename the video and save where ever you want to store it in your hard.
This is the only Facebook trick which works 100%. So if you don’t have time for downloading extension and software give a try to this.
I find this trick over the web and decided to share with you. I give all the credit to owner of site. You can check the original guide here: Save Facebook video
Try this trick and let me know was this trick helpful? If you’ve any other use comment section below and share it with my readers.